3M 6000 ENCAPSULATED PARTICULATE FILTER (PAIR)
- Offers more surface area than many standard filters, potentially increasing service life
- Supplied in a hard case for harsh environments requiring decontamination and protection
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection works with a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism
3M™ Particulate Filters 6000 Series connect to any half or full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. Our particulate filters have more surface area than many standard filters and offer lightweight and well-balanced breathing protection for hazardous environments.
For P3 R breathing protection with more surface area than many standard filters, use 3M™ Particulate Filters 6000 Series. The surface area is 1.8 x larger than 3M™ Particulate Filter 2000 Series filters and can potentially increase service life in some applications. Our particulate filters offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask and are designed to optimise your field of vision. A sprung mechanism allows the wearer to perform a quick and easy face seal check every time the filters are used. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with all 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. The robust hard case should be used to protect the filters in harsh environments where easy decontamination and protection are needed, and the hard case supplied with 3M™ Particulate Filter 6038 also protects against sparks and high heat.
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments